un Call IMI-2 sur la thématique vaccination & immuno-senescence (healthy aging) vient d’être lancé.
IMI launches €280 million Call for proposals on Ebola vaccines and diagnostics
IMI has launched a €280 million Call for proposals focusing on Ebola vaccines and diagnostics. The Call includes five topics:
- Topic 1: Vaccine development Phase I, II, and III
- Topic 2: Manufacturing capability
- Topic 3: Stability of vaccines during transport and storage
- Topic 4: Deployment and compliance of vaccination regimens
- Topic 5: Rapid diagnostic tests
The indicative IMI financial contribution for the five topics mentioned in this Call is up to€140 million. EFPIA companies are expected to provide an in-kind contribution of around€140 million.
Deadline for submitting applications: 1 December 2014 at 17:00 CET (Central European Time / Brussels time)
- For more information and the full Call topics, visit the Call web page
- Read IMI’s press release
- Read the European Commission’s press release
- Read EFPIA’s press release